Thursday, June 14, 2007

So What Happened to the Last 8 Months?

If you’re reading this, you may have also noticed that the Blog has taken an 8 month break. Unlike the previous extended hiatus, however, there was actually a reason for this break. I originally planned on transitioning the Blog to a full-fledged website and suspended the Blog updates until I worked that out. This was what I was working on until I ran into some trouble securing an affordable host (by ‘affordable’ I mean ‘free’).

So, the Blog is back in this format until I work up the motivation to try again later. Just wanted to state this for the record.

1 comment:

becky lai said...

glad to have you back.

in case you want to consider paid hosting, i use bluehost for $6.95 a month and it's incredibly easy with auto-install of wordpress and other software.